Sunday, February 26, 2012

No time to cook

Today, I have been too tired to cook anything. What do you do if you don't want to cook? Going out for a meal isn't the best solution when I am so lethargic. I guess that's why someone came up with an idea on instant noodles. Yes, why not. It's easy to cook and easy to eat.

So here is today's pick. I like Thai instant noodles too. But I couldn't get one lately.

Picked by Bellalean
It's supposed to be black bean sauce noodle.











By Bellalean


Drain out some of the water before adding the black bean sauce.

By Bellalean



From tearing off to ready to eat takes approximately 8 minutes using hot water to begin with. Finished eating the noodle in 10 minutes.
Very Quick!
By Bellalean
Here are some of my favorite Ramens.






Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

No comments:

Post a Comment