Thursday, February 23, 2012

What I love to buy for me and my kids




Mums love to buy things on kids. How can you resist a tiny little finger pointing at something they want. They point their magic fingers to anything they desire regardless of the price tag. But I often find myself choosing kids' choice over mine. Even toys come to our house all carefully re-selected by me. I don't know if my children are happy with my choice. I say I buy things for kids but in a way, I buy what I choose to satisfy my status as mum.

Let's look at what other mums love to choose for their kids!!!
Love to buy'em for us one day.

ZIGO LEADER X2 INTERGRATED BIKE AND PRAM


What a great thought! I showed this picture to my kid and she was thrilled to see it and pointed her magic finger yet again. "Mummy! I want this, please."
Of course, I love to get it for me too, darling. It will surely let my lazy body get into some exercise won't it?
I hope my kids stay as long as young till I can buy this great gift for us all.

You can get this great Bike pram at http://www.myzigo.com.au/index.html
Here's the sneak peak mum and kid in action.


The Taga Hybrid Bike - Stroller

Here's another one. I would prefer this one since my kids are very active. This will allow them to enjoy the breeze and the views all at the same time. I won't worry if it's raining or cold. I won't go out with kids in such weather anyways. I would also prefer to use this one when I stroll to get some groceries with kids. But where can I store my goods then? It looks like there is no basket attachment.


Taga-Baby

This one looks fancy if your kids are young still. But I am a bit concerned in case of an accident. Will the infant need to wear a safety helmet too? I would look into safety issues more carefully when it comes to enjoying sport with a baby. But if the side bar in the picture prevents the whole bike from tilting off to the side completely in an accident - I am not sure if that is the purpose of the side bars though - then this can be another tick in my wish list for a present. Unfortunately, my kids are too big to fit in now. Only if I knew such a product a few years back, I would have been heaps healthier.





Now, the next pick is not in my preferable choice list but certainly, I wouldn't mind get one as a gift. This elegant looking pram-bike resembles somewhat like a chariot. 



TrioBike



Let's hope my kids stay young till I get any one of these. Until I can afford one, here are my alternative options.




  

No comments:

Post a Comment