Friday, March 2, 2012

Spicy Curry Meat Samosa


  I love Indian food since I love spices. One of my favorite is Curry Samosas. Of course, you can buy the frozen ones but if you have a spare time, you can actually make your samosas and freeze it. I never tried to find the samosa recipe since I make it my way. 





  Whenever I make them, I make a lot and always freeze them up so I can have lazy snacks whenever I want. Trust me folks, I tested my own recipe at my work. My colleagues loved it. Perhaps the spice in this recipe isn't strong enough to be Indian. So, even if you are not a big fan of Indian spices, this would be mild enough to try. 


Ingredients

Spicy Curry Stuffing - refer to the link below

http://bellalean11.blogspot.com.au/2012/03/spicy-curry-meat-stuffing.html#more

Spring roll - You can buy this at most Asian Grocery Stores
3 TBS Sticky rice powder
1/2 cup water

1. Add the sticky rice powder in the 1/2 cup water. Boil the mixture while constantly stirring. As it heats up, it will turn into clear sticky liquid. You will need to use this liquid to seal the spring roll when you make it into shape with the stuffing inside. Make sure the mixture is completely cooled before using.

2. Cover the spring rolls with wet towel to prevent it from drying.

By Bellalean

3. Spread out one piece of the spring roll on the bench surface. Place the stuffing on the spring roll. Using a little tea spoon, wet the side of the spring roll with the sticky rice water. This will act like a glue and seal the seam of the spring roll when you fold it into shape.

By Bellalean
4. You can freeze it for later use or fry them in a pan until golden brown on both sides.

By Bellalean


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.


No comments:

Post a Comment