Saturday, March 10, 2012

WordPress Vs Blogger

Hi, everyone.

I have been experimenting with my blogger blog for the last month or so. But I know a lot of people use wordpress. I was starting to wonder what difference they may have. People say wordpress has many theme templates to choose from and how easy it is to create a website with it.

















Now, I wanted to learn more about wordpress. So, I set up an account at Wordpress.com

As far as the template goes, it appears to me that they have better template designs to choose from. But it is a lot harder for me to lay out the custom designs within the selected template.
For someone like myself, who has too little knowledge on such things, all the menus on the sides are not user friendly. It appears to me that you have to have some basic knowledge otherwise, you will have to go back and forth to read the support articles and go back and try to find out what each menu does.

Whereas blogger menu and template design station is very self explanatory.

Even so, I wonder why many people still use wordpress. I am still stumbling to find out how to better post my stories using wordpress, in fact, I have spent my entire day going through it. What is so special about it? I compare my blogger blog vs wordpress blog to see which one is better.
Well, both need lots of work!!! But can anyone tell me your honest opinion? Which one looks more welcoming and cozy?

See my new wordpess blog here.

For comparison sake, I have posted duplicates temporarily.

No comments:

Post a Comment