Thursday, March 1, 2012

Google Adsense

To my disappointment, my blog got rejected by Google Adsense. I have decided not to apply again until I know exactly what it is.
I came across many other people struggling to get into Google Adsense. Whatever the reason they got rejected, I am sure advertisers have all the rights to choose their own partners. Well... I give up on Google Adsense for a while then. On my second thought, my blog is way too young anyways...

But this isn't a bad news at all. I still have lots of rooms to grow just like many other bloggers I admire and follow. Until then, bye bye Adsense. Join me in a few years time.

For people who are still looking for tips and advice, try 

It summaries on Google Adsense and other useful tips on affiliate programs. I found it very useful. But for the time being, I've decided to put such information aside and only concentrate on my blog. 
Good luck with you all!!


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

No comments:

Post a Comment